viernes, enero 13, 2006

Guess the Google

A friend of mine sent me an email about a new game that appears on Internet. The game is called "Guess the Google" and I recommend you to play with it.

The author of the game Guess-the-Google says: "After creating Montage-a-google, several people wrote to me suggesting I make a game based on the same technology. Montage-a-Google is a simple web app that uses Google's image search to generate a large gridded montage of images based on keywords (search terms) entered by the user. Guess-the-google reverses this process by picking the keywords for you, the player must then guess what keyword made up the image - it's surprisingly addictive."



"Guess the Google" is designed by a digital designer Grant Robinson, who has offered this game totally free located in his Grant.Robinson.Name web page. In this web page, Grant Robinson shows his Design Portfolio.

I have played 3 times with Guess-the-Google. My first score was too poor, I think 87 points, but my last one was better. My best score has been 204 points:


No hay comentarios: