viernes, diciembre 15, 2017

You Can't Always Get What You Want (by The Rolling Stones - Live London 2003)

Y este viernes volvemos con The Rolling Stones y su canción del año 1969 You Can't Always Get What You Want, en directo en el concierto desde Londres de 2003.

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live) - OFFICIAL



The Rolling Stones performing "You Can't Always Get What You Want", live at Twickenham Stadium, London, August 2003.

"You Can't Always Get What You Want" was originally a track on the Stones' 1969 album Let It Bleed.

This version features Mick Jagger on vocals, Keith Richards on guitar, Charlie Watts on drums, Ronnie Wood on guitar, Darryl Jones on bass, Chuck Leavell on piano, Lisa Fischer and Bernard Fowler on backing vocals,
Blondie Chaplin on backing vocals and percussion, Bobby Keys in saxophone, and Tim Ries and Kent Smith on horns.

You Can't Always Get What You Want -- Live 
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/you-...

Live Licks
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/live...

I saw her today at the reception 
A glass of wine in her hand 
I knew she was gonna meet her connection 
At her feet was footloose man 

You can't always get what you want 
You can't always get what you want 
You can't always get what you want 
But if you try sometimes well you might find 
You get what you need 

I went down to the demonstration 
To get my fair share of abuse 
Singing, "We're gonna vent our frustration 
If we don't we're gonna blow a 50-amp fuse" 

You can't always get what you want 
You can't always get what you want 
You can't always get what you want 
But if you try sometimes well you just might find 
You get what you need 

I went down to the Chelsea drugstore 
To get your prescription filled 
I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy 
And man, did he look pretty ill 
We decided that we would have a soda 
My favorite flavor, cherry red 
I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy 
Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead" 
I said to him

No hay comentarios: